Sunday, October 6, 2013

Busy Baking Home Day!

Whew what a busy baking day! Best memories for me...watching the people I love fawn and fight over my baked goods!!

Here is a picture of the bread....mmmmm (no sorry I don't share the recipe!). I will update with a photo of it sliced later. 

If you live in West Texas or Austin, TX we could hook you up with bread! My mom bakes too...


I also baked up some pretzels (cinnamon & sugar and Butter and salt), Oatmeal Butterscotch cookies, Oatmeal Cinnamon Muffins (those were last weekend though, also no recipe being given out for those). I might post the recipes later for those so keep an eye out here. 

Not sure what I will be making next but as always I am sure it will be kid and husband approved!












Until later...







No comments:

Post a Comment