Monday, October 14, 2013

Chicken Enchilada Chili

I was looking for something new to cook for the family. I don't eat meat and I am super picky, so I went to the best website for crock pot recipes "A Year of Slow Cooking". I stumbled upon Chicken Enchilada Chili, the mere sound of it to the family made their mouths drop and water! They said "YES! THAT!"

The only thing I did was change the cooking style...I used a pressure cooker on high for 9 mins (also used it to cook the chicken prior). Pictured below is recipe I made.

I topped it with cheese (was going to use sour cream but it was frozen, thanks to the back of the fridge), you could top with olives too. I just used what I had.

Man and kids approved!
























Here is a link to the original post:
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2010/01/enchilada-chicken-chili.html

No comments:

Post a Comment