Friday, June 6, 2014

Vanilla Coffee Creamer...

My husband loves the International Delights French Vanilla Coffee creamer, but boy is that stuff expensive! So I set out to make him some. I asked him do you like it milk consistency or thicker. He said thicker, eyeing me and says "Are you making me creamer?!" I told him I was because he was out and didn't want to go to the store. I mean come on how hard can this be? I make all our own bread, buns, instant oatmeal packs, etc.

Vanilla Coffee Creamer

1 qt mason jar
1 1/2 cups milk or half and half or whipping cream (use combinations of one or the other depending on the consistency you like!)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tbls vanilla *if you don't want vanilla you could use other flavorings*

Put all the ingredients into the mason jar and shake very well! Every time you use it shake it. Lasts two weeks in the fridge!

Watching your weight or calorie intake, use skim milk, and low fat sweetened condensed milk (green wrapper on the can).

Until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment