Wednesday, May 30, 2012

More accomplished...

I just am not as cool as the others who can do it all in one day! I seem to be spreading my cooking out over every weekend! That is ok. Just more messes to clean up. I find it is easier for me too, especially with my back pains.

So this past weekend I made mac and cheese (YUMMY) and froze it. I froze 10 cups of it. I also made the hotpockets which I had to make samples for the boys to try (read hungry boys!)! All the boys loved them younger and oldest (other half lol)! I ended up with about 10 servings of 4 pockets each serving. Rolling out the dough and filling it was not an easy task but I was fine with it but I didn't like the sauce one pouring out! I made turkey pepperoni pockets, beef and cheese (american and cheddar types), turkey and cheese (american and cheddar types) and pizza sauce and beef pockets with cheese (VERY messy)!

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment